Today I had the honor of photographing more families around the Capital Region (New York). These were free five-minute photo sessions, with donations ($150!) going to The Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York.
If you are in upstate NY (anywhere from Syracuse to Saratoga) and would like to schedule a session, please get in touch (details are below).
(click on images to enlarge)
Socially Distant Photo Sessions details:
These sessions are for anyone! Families, singles, graduates, pets – whatever you’d like! Dress up, dress down – wear pajamas, do whatever – have fun with it!
These sessions are still FREE. However, donations will be accepted, with 75% going to (I need to cover some basic costs like gas, tolls, etc.) The Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York (regionalfoodbank.net), which provides services to 23 NY counties.
- social distancing will be adhered to at all times (at least 6 feet away)
- this is FREE (but donations are accepted)
- photos will be taken on your front porch/steps/driveway/etc./wherever we can socially distance
- these will be approximately 5 minutes each
- 2-3 digital photos will be sent to you via Dropbox (you don’t need to have an account to access the photos) that you may use on social media with proper credit to the photographer (IG: @JenVesp, Twitter: @JenVesp, FB: Jen Vesp Photography).
- Prints may be ordered upon request.
- The photos may be posted on my website (jenvesp.com), Twitter (@JenVesp), or Instagram (@JenVesp).